Hmmm......'tis a far, far better thing I do to be updating my blog than browsing the Internet. However it seems that this is what I have been doing and forsaking this blog......But I think I have figured out why I haven't been posting very much. I was to worried about length. So from now on whenever I get the chance I shall post my thoughts no matter how short of long.
Tis a strange thing; moving to a different country. I was so used to the American pride and love of his or her country. And even if someone didn't like what was going on in the higher reaches of our legal system they still loved the country they lived in. The freedoms, the people, the culture and all the other wonderful things that America has to offer. But now that I have moved to Canada and have talked to several Canadians (an unavoidable task since they're everywhere... :P) I've come to find out that America, is rather disliked up here. It's strange really. The media insanity doesn't help much either. Some people think that all Americans Carry guns and weigh 600 lbs! I am taking great pride in befuddling people about America and making them re-think their bias'. And a word to my American friends and country men. Don't say out loud what you do not know for certain. Especially about a particular people group. It makes them mad and if it's not true you may end up looking not very smart.

0 opinions:
Post a Comment