? ??????????????Burning Pink Skull? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (48 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 13266 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Blaze? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (110 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 29749 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Dark BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

8/20/2009

-new blog post-

Well now. It's been a longish time since I last posted on this here site of wonder. Not much has happened in the way of interesting but I'll tell you my version of the highlights.(highlights are listed 1-10 in orderr of coolness as I see them)

  1. I fliped a rino. (a side-by-side atv thingy)
  2. I'm moving to Canada.
  3. I got rid of 60% of all my earthly possesions.
  4. I turned 16 since I last posted.
  5. I'm going to public Canadian school on the 31st.
  6. I broke my writers block and am now working hard on PT 2 revised so stay tuned.
  7. For once I'm not wearing a black shirt.
  8. I've stoped eating as much. Not sure to what the cause may be but I'll keep y'all posted.
  9. I'm going to the "Y" this afternoon.
  10. I'm sitting in a dark basement as I type.

2 opinions:

Nina said...

And how is public Canadian school?

Josh said...

It's good!