? ??????????????Burning Pink Skull? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (48 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 13266 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Blaze? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (110 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 29749 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Dark BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

11/18/2009

Yay! Huzza! and all things of that nature.

Yay! I got a four day weekend ahead of me! And from the looks of things it might snow! This can only mean one thing: Chaos. And not the cheap kind that you can get at any party store. no, this is raw, un-molested, pure and un-leashed chaos! Not only will I have twice as much free time on my hands. But it's possible I'll be able to use snow to accomplish many feats of daring (and stupidity). I'm not sure what all I'll do if it doesn't snow. But I'm sure I can come up with something. My Aunt is always telling me I should use the wonderful imagination God's given me. So I guess I will.

In the meantime I shall content myself with sitting here typing on this blog or face book where I'm more commonly found. And before I go I have a quick joke for you all.

Q: What is the difference between a bad golfer and a bad skydiver?





A: A bad golfer "goes *smack* "Dang!" And a bad skydiver goes "Dang" *smack*


ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa!!!!!!! -dies laughing-

0 opinions: